Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A High Heels Moment!

Should be no surprise, we spend most of our free time fixing our house, but we got to take a break this weekend (hence no update on the bathroom or chair covers) to attend our friend's wedding!  I love going to weddings, and I love any opportunity to get all gussied up since it doesn't seem like we get to a lot anymore.  I spent time doing an updo on my hair, borrowed a dress from a friend (helped to save me some cash), and put on some killer 4.75" heels!
The best part? I got to wear my Grandma's vintage mink (passed down from my Great Great Aunt Lucille). It was a beautiful, but brisk fall day, so I kept warm wearing the fur. I have to add a disclaimer of course, I would never buy fur or wear it otherwise, the fact that it is a family heirloom means a lot to me so I wore it proudly and tried to channel my Pierson side!

Here is a picture of the newlyweds. Their wedding was totally fabulous, I loved their vintage Rolls Royce.  We snapped this picture as their photographer was taking more photos of them.  The brides dress was totally amazing and dreamy as well! Sigh, I love weddings, seeing all the different styles is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Dress! Love that rolls royce too; such a cool classic look

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?