Friday, February 3, 2012

Head Over Heels Friday: Bold Style with Blocks of Color

The weekend is nearly upon us!  Hooray!!!

 My mind has been pretty absorbed with our Master Bedroom redo lately, but my mind shifted from decor a little bit and back into the fashion world.  I have been seeing it EVERYWHERE and I am totally Head Over Heels for it... Bold, Bright, Colorblock Style!

It's a trend for Spring that I don't think anyone can avoid (and yes, I'm a Minnesotan so I am already eager for Spring). You can take simple items in bold colors and mix and match them so simply for a statement ensemble!  Here's a look at a few favorite ensembles I put together...
(Retailer list not in complete order)

I've already purchased the Charmeuse Tab Sleeve Dress from Old Navy along with a pair of those Velvet Bow Pumps from Charlotte Russe (in the orange/ pink colorway) and I am LOVING them!  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start sporting them, too bad Puxatony Phil saw his shadow yesterday :( Boo!!!!

Are you Head Over Heels for Bold Bright Colorblocking too???


I'm looking forward to a fun Superbowl weekend along with...
Working on our Master Bedroom redo (just a little bit, it's a busy weekend) and meeting up with my blog buddies Lauren & Megan for some sewing and DIY-ing!    

Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the Superbowl junk food :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?