Friday, April 27, 2012

Head Over Heels Friday: A Fun & Fashionable Wedding Shower Game

Happy Friday! 
This is sort of a quickie post, but I had to share this Head Over Heels worthy wedding shower game.  Not sure if a similar version exists out there (I've never played something like it before) but after making this fun little handout I started calling it the  "Design the Bride" game. 
I don't know about you, but I always cringe a little bit when it comes to playing shower games or coming up with a shower game to play- but this one was totally fun and everyone at a recent wedding shower seemed to like it, so I had to share! Who didn't play fashion designer when they were little?!?!  

It's quite a hoot if you have a group of creative, or fashionable, or really competitive ladies.  Here's the "winning look" chosen by the bride at the shower I mentioned (thanks for letting me share Katie!)... 
Cute, creative, and glam little game right?!?! 
If you'd like to use my board as a template for a bridal shower, just click the top image in this post, save the file, reopen in an editing progam to add in a photo of the Bride's face, and then print.  Bring along markers, crayons, colored pencils, glitter or whatever!
 
It's wedding season after all now, so I hope some of you out there like it and use it at a shower too!
Have a fabulous weekend everybody!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?