Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Traditions to Be Thankful For

Alex and I are feeling very thankful today that our home is warm, cozy, and filled with family.
It is our fourth year hosting Thanksgiving for our sister, brother-in law, and nephew so it's feeling more like a tradition for us now. 

Alex has his groove down when it comes to cooking most of our delicious meal while I have fun setting up a few decorations in between assisting in the kitchen.  We all watch football, play a few games, and know we can always count on catching Sadie sneaking around in hopes of stealing some of our dinner.
Caught in the act!!! 

That's kind of how it goes around here and I love every minute of it!  The day fills my heart with joy and I can't wait to have a tummy full of yummy food shortly (as long as Sadie doesn't get to it first, LOL)!

We hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

6 comments:

  1. Hope you two had a great Thanksgiving. I seem to remember you once talking about your Hot Cocoa/Latte maker. Did you know they just issued a voluntary recall on them? Possibly on of the bushings leaks lead. I was bummed, because we really like ours, but they are offering replacements and/or cash refund.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I don't think that was us, we don't have one but it sounds cool! I will have to look into getting one maybe?

      Delete
    2. Well, it truly is worth it. I could have sworn it was you. I'll need to go back through all my MN bloggers!

      Delete
  2. Carla, I love the simplistic look of your Thanksgiving table! Forgive me for asking and not knowing, but I love the look of the cutting boards....what is the purpose of them? Are they for bread? I would love to do this set up sometime at my home. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bread boards are mini boards for bread or whatever you want really. They are food safe and I got them from Diana at Our Vintage Home Love, check out her blog it is awesome!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?