Friday, January 24, 2014

Winter Wonderland to Winter-Bland

Blah.  I don't know about you, but I find this time of year particularly uninspiring... and boring.  We're past the holiday excitement, the new year celebrations, and what was once a cute winter wonderland has now become plain ol' winter bland.

That is exactly how our house has been feeling too lately- bland and blah.  I decided to warm up our mantel with some mini red curled wood wreaths as a Valentine's nod but beyond that things are still feeling pretty boring around here.

Anyone else feeling the winter-bland and blahs kind of feeling?
Where have you found some home decor inspiration for this time year?

I've been going a little crazy Pinterest-pinning the last couple of days, hope to get some fun decorating ideas to spice things up around here.  We'll see!  Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling it too :( Normally, I like the snow, but this year all I can think about is spring and my garden. Your mantel is cheery! I've been spending the dreary days blog-hopping my favorite spots that I fell behind on. I love how the dressing room turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?