Friday, May 4, 2012

Head Over Heels Friday: Bold Color & Pattern Decor Favorites

Sorry I have been sort of MIA from the blog this week.  I decided to use my blogging time to finish up those last few to-do's for our bedroom because I am hell bent on revealing the 'afters' early next week!!! I can't wait... and even more so I can't wait to move onto the next project! HA!

I think I struggled with the decor part of our bedroom redo because the style is a little more bold than the past few rooms.  Perhaps my style is changing a little bit?  Or maybe I am just ready for more color and pattern!  Thankfully, I am pretty sure I found the right quirky mix for our bedroom, but in order to find those right things, I spent A LOT of time doing some online research/ shopping (probably too much, my eyes hurt). Naturally, I found a lot of things I was Head Over Heels for- some that might seem a bit bold or crazy, but that's why I'm loving it! Lets check best of the bunch!

See any that you are Head Over Heels for too?

A couple of those items are going to be in our room... are you up for guessing which ones?  I can say it isn't West Elm's Cadiz Rug, they were oversold :( once they restock I'm getting my hands on one!  Love all the overdyed rugs!

A busy weekend is ahead for us.  Not only are we finishing the Master Bedroom (a MUST), we're attending a wedding and a Kentucky Derby Party tomorrow!  Anyone else have fun local Derby parties too?  I just love the big hat part, hehe!  Here's a look from last year's (sorry it's small and blurry)....
Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the Derby and Cinco De Mayo in style!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?