Friday, September 28, 2012

Head Over Heels Friday: Fall Shopping Finds From Bachman's

It's my last shopping themed Friday post for the month and this time I paid a visit to Bachman's Floral and Gift Garden.  I know you might be familiar with their Idea House that I have featured photos of (click here to see their 2012 Fall House), but this post is about the actual store next to the Idea House. 

I always end up finding something that I like when I visit the store, but this time I took home three somethings that sparked my interest!  Before I show you what I got, let's take a look around the store...





A couple of my favorites were these galvanized metal ribbons, just interesting and fun!
 But, of all the goodies I just had to take one of these mirrors with some matching wall hooks home.  Seeing them gave me a fantastic idea for....
... our vegetable vestibule!  Since finishing up our back entryway update, I've been eager to get started on adding something to this entryway.
 Still not sure exactly where my Bachman's purchases will go, but I'm excited to figure it out!  The wall hooks were $6.99 each and the mirror with hanging chain was $21.99.

Where you Head Over Heels for all the goodies at Bachman's?
How would you set them up in our vestibule?


No projects for me this weekend, my mom and a good friend from back home in Michigan are coming for a visit to Minneapolis!  It will be my friends first trip to Minneapolis and to our home!  I am so excited, it's going to be a girl's weekend and I am sure we will get into some kind of fun trouble :)

Hope everyone else has a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. I would place the hooks and mirror between the doors. This would be an easy way to sneak a quick peek at yourself to make sure everything is 'together' before you walk out. The hooks placed here would make an easy place for guests to hang coats.
    We don't have a Bachman's in Omaha, but I always see the cutest merchandise and vignette ideas at floral shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fab, fab weekend with your family!

    And what a great shop! I love what you bought but there was LOADS in there I love - how did you resist it all!!?

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?