Monday, November 17, 2014

Vietnam or Bust!

Holy smokes!  I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I've written a post, so unlike the norm for me but the reason things have been quiet for Hammers and High Heels is because I am over in Asia for another business trip- and I mean the good kind of another because these trips never get old to me!

I know I've shared a little bit about some of my past trips and this one includes the usual stops in India, China, and Hong Hong but this trip also includes somewhere totally new- We'll be heading to Ho Chi Minh  City, Vietnam!  I can't tell you how excited I am to see and experience another city and country while we are over in Asia and I guess it's a place I never thought I'd get to see.  I'm just there for two days mainly business focused, but you bet'cher buns I am going to get out there and see as much of Ho Chi Minh City as I can!  Even if I am sleep deprived and delirious like I am right at this second I'm still doing it :)

If you follow me on Instagram you might already have seen some of the trip, but if you don't follow here are a few of those pics along with some new ones (but really if you aren't following on Instagram you should be for the real time action, duh!)

We're already through the India, China and Hong Kong portion of the trip so we're hanging in the airport lounge about to head Vietnam!  I can't wait to share some of the photos and stories from Ho Chi Minh City this time!  See you back here then!

What would you like to hear about from my Vietnam visit or about my trip (or past trips- here, here, here, etc.)?

Are you curious about what Alex is doing while I am away for two weeks?  I imagine he's up to no good :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?