Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Weekend Pics and My Next Room Project!

Ugh.  It's been hard getting back into the normal swing of things at work after a great four day weekend with our family here visiting.  As you can imagine, we didn't get to much on the house or other DIY'ing but I thought I'd share some pics of all the action from our memorable Memorial weekend- and when I say action I mean it!
We packed in a lot of fun in four days which included barbecuing, back alley kickball, sand+sun at the beach, the Walker Sculpture Garden, water gun fights, horse races, Valleyfair, restaurant visits, and the oh-so necessary Mall of America visit (my nephew could live in that Lego store :) here's a look! 
Random Power Tower fun fact- I had a one month "carnie" run operating the ride at Cedar Point Ohio, no joke! 

Man, I am impressed we (or maybe just me?) had the energy for all that, LOL!  

Anyone else still pooped from the long weekend?
Or is it the summer weather that makes it hard to sit in an office all day?! (Remember winter?!)

I know it's been a while since we've had any project action going on, so are you ready for what's next?! I'm getting started on something in our sunroom tonight!

Stay tuned for updated pics on this space, woo-hoo!  It's not going to look so "blarty-blar" anymore! 
PS- Blarty-blar is just more fun than blah :) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?