Friday, January 27, 2012

Head Over Heels Friday: Valentine's Finds On Etsy

Ahhh, can you feel it?  Love is in the air!

Hmmm, maybe it isn't yet since Valentine's Day is still a couple weeks away.  The only Valentine's Day type of thing that is hanging around now is on our mantel.  Well, that and a whole bunch of conversation hearts I have in our candy jar (is is just me, or are the orange colored ones the better tasting ones?).  Anyway, with Valentine's Day looming I started looking at all the cute gifting ideas on Etsy and wowzers are there TONS! 

I picked a handful of favorites that I am totally Head Over Heels for.  These finds are easy to fall in love with...

What do you think? 
Are there any that you are Head Over Heels for too?
Do you buy your special someone a gift on Valentine's Day?

Have a splendid weekend!  I hope ours includes finishing up a few projects (and starting new ones as usual!).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?