Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Glimpse of 2011

As our New Year’s Eve celebration quickly approaches, I started to reflect on the moments and projects that defined our 2011. Here are a few of the ones that come to mind…
A first visit to Bauer Brothers (followed by many, many more!)








My first fabulous reupholstery project

Installing our privacy fence (still shocked over how much it improved our yard)

And a reader favorite- The Bachman’s Idea Houses of 2011, Spring, Summer, Fall and Holiday.

***********
I look forward to sharing more of our projects in 2012, and we hope there will be more progress on our “House Projects” wish list. I also hope you will still join us for each little adventure ahead, the company has certainly been a wonderful!

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!  Cheers to an even more amazing 2012!

~Carla & Alex

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've had a busy year I lobe following your blog. I'm SO glad you were ok in the tornado. Here's to a sunny 2012! Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?